Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.02.2015, 22:31   #27

Поблагодарили 381 раз(а) в 234 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от NoAdmNikolayUB Посмотреть сообщение
Однако, я не уверен, что Петри использует именно мультифоники - может быть это пение одновременно с игрой?
Скорее всего это мультифоника. Тем более, что Петри об этой технике знает и практикует её.
Цитата:
MP: [Takes a deep breath] I have found a few techniques which are used in the modern music. Maybe it's wrong to say I found them, but I have asked the composers who write for the instrument to put them in the pieces. For example, you can play multiphonics.

BD: Is that produced by a modification of the fingerings?

MP: Multiphonics means that you play more notes at the same time, and you do that by fingering a note which is low if you blow softly on it and which may be high if you blow loud on it. Then you find the level just in between, where you have both notes at the same time. [Again, she demonstrates] For example, when I finger like this [plays a low note on the alto recorder], if I blow hard, it will sound like this [uses the same fingering as for the low note, but blows hard, producing only a high harmonic]. And then I can find the level in between. I start to blow softly, and then I get gradually harder and harder: [plays the low note again, at first softly, then harder; as she blows harder the pitch at first rises a small amount, then the tone "splits" into a complex multiphonic]. Or this, [does the same thing, but on a tone one whole step higher; then does it again on a tone a whole step higher again; while holding this multiphonic she executes a finger tremolo which varies the fundamental of the multiphonic up and down by the interval of a fourth]. And you can make some very high noises if you cover the cover the windway with a flat hand, and blow very hard, [demonstrates this technique, producing a high, chirping pitch]. Those high noises you can mix in between some normal notes, and if you do that, you get an effect almost as if there are two instruments playing at the same time. That effect comes because your ear can't adjust quickly enough from the high to the low. So if you play quickly enough, the ear will hear all the high notes as one tune, and all the low notes as another tune, like this, [demonstrates, playing a rapid, staccato repetitive chromatic passage in the middle register, with a high "chirp" tone interpolated at irregular intervals every three or four notes]. And then you can make what we call a glissando, which means that you slide from one note to another instead of lifting the fingers.
Источник: http://www.bruceduffie.com/petri2.html

Цитата:
Anyone can blow multiphonics on a recorder and torture the household pets; Michala Petri can blow multiphonics on a recorder and almost make it sound like a clarinet, a sound the flute simply cannot assimilate -- remember George Antheil's dictum that "the flute is like a virgin, whereas the clarinet is like an experienced hooker." Petri can morph the sound of her recorders to approximate these two poles and most things in between.
Источник: http://www.allmusic.com/album/movements-mw0001859777